martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

my object technologic favorite







I can´t live whitout my TV :)
everybody Knows what is the TV, at least once has seen it. when I was children I saw los pitufos and I was happy boy. I got it from all my life,since I was born till today. I use the TV when I came at  home. I see cartoons and sometimes films. My favorite program is los simpson I like it!. It is a program about a family common, buT the people in this show are very stupid. the main character are, homero (father drunk) ,marge (mother concerned),bart (son naughty), lisa (daughter intelligent) and  maggi (forgotten baby). the character I like it most is homero, is like me!
tv distract me from university, specially  from the test.  :( Is my best friend xD

What life would be like my life without TV?
:O is a very difficult question!
 I´ve lived all my life with tv, I think that my live without TV will be boring and more stressful, because I wouldn't have distraction in my home.


best regards to everybody

bye!
+vitoko+

7 comentarios:

  1. jajaja
    vitoko...!!!
    good election, our society would be different without tv... all would be so sad =(

    =) see you tomorrow dear vichoko!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi my lost brother!!!
    I don't like TV!! I prefer the computer
    But I like The Simpson too!!! =)
    Regards my lost sister
    see you tomorrow!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sorry!!!
    Regards my lost brother jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi vitokobell xD !!

    aaaah i love the tv too! it is my second objec technologic favourite =P , but in this last time i dont have seen many programs, because i have that study a lot xD.

    take care =)

    bYe!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. vitoko
    i hope that you see the channel ewtn
    is great,
    there are a lots of humorists and comediants
    please check it

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jajajaja

    Television!! My second addiction xD

    But do not see so many tv and studies!! jaja
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    regards

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar